Some other examples of where information can be extracted from data include:
- Test scores, learning artifacts and plagarism software used to make judgement using machine learning.
- Information surreptitiously shared when using various apps on a smartphone. Even de-identified data can leave a trace.
- Facial recognition taken from CCT cameras, so of which are open and public.
- Wearables and the plotting of location data, including secret US Army bases.
- Genetics tests potentially used to identify supposed taste in music or links to a crimes.
You must log in to post a comment.