- You cannot install any software if it’s not on the acceptable list
- You must create a password of at least 12 characters with a combination of Uppercase, Lowercase, a number and a symbol.
- You must inform your teacher of any inappropriate web sites you’ve accidently or otherwise visited at home or at school ASAP.
- You may not under any circumstances delete your laptop’s history – no history, no computer
- You must inform your teachers of any damage to your computer ASAP.
- Follow the direction of your teachers and parents, especially regarding how much time you are on the computers (You should not need to be on your computers for more than 45 minutes at home for homework, the rest is entirely up to your parents)
- No social networking – No Instagram, snapchat, etc for communicating.
- You may NOT use your school’s email account for any purpose other than school use.
- Laptops may not be used in an unsupervised area and therefore may not be used in the playground at lunchtime. If you are using the internet at lunch time in the library, your teacher must inform the staff member on duty in the library.
You must log in to post a comment.