Create or find a classroom resource that teaches students about creating strong passwords, passcodes or passphrases.
I would scaffold this activity by having it on the white board and write down the steps.
- Think of a phrase that you remember example: I love eating breakfast in bed on Sunday
- Write down the first letter of each word: ILeBiBOs (remember to have upper and lower case letters)
- Pick 4 numbers that you remember, example: 5960
- Add some punctuation marks or other symbols, example: &.?
- Create your password: ILeBiBOs5960&.?
You must log in to post a comment.