Share with us your top 5-10 code of ethics statements for using technology in the classroom or your professional workplace
- When walking past a colleagues computer open, do not stop and browse what is on the screen
- Respect other users on the network
- Commenting on the discussion board will not be of negative manner
- If sharing phones or resources for program usage, passwords are not to be changed unless shared between the teams
- Access to approved websites only for work purposes
You must log in to post a comment.