These are some rules found online that could be adapted to the classroom. They can be simplified and I would personally have students make their own or add to this list to form a personalised classroom set of rules regarding use of digital devices in their room and even at home. this way students would be applying their knowledge to real-life contexts and processing the information in a way that relates to them and protects them.
- Do not use rude or offensive language.
- Do not cyberbully.
- Do not plagiarize.
- Do not break into someone else’s computer.
- Do not use someone else’s password.
- Do not attempt to infect or in any way try to make someone else’s computer unusable.
- Adhere to copyright restrictions when downloading material from the Internet, including software, games, movies, or music.
You must log in to post a comment.