Some code of ethics statements that I would implement when using technology within my classroom includes:
- Do not use a computer to harm other people or to interfere with their work.
- Think before you click – ask yourself: is it safe?
- Do not plagiarise someone else’s work.
- Keep your personal information private – do not share any passwords with anyone.
- Take care of the technology equipment – treat it as if it is your own.
- Help prevent cyberbullying from occurring.
You must log in to post a comment.