Code of Ethics for Using Technology in the Classroom
- Academic Honesty. Students must be honest with where the information they are using are coming from. They must cite and give credit to the author or creator.
- Social Networking. Students are not to befriend teachers or people of the school. Students must also be using social media safely and responsibly. No cyber bullying
- Confidentiality. With the information collected online, the information must be kept private and safe.
- Communicating online. Students and teachers when communicating online must be formal and appropriate.
- Taking care of the technology by protecting it from malware and cyber attacks.
You must log in to post a comment.