Share with us your top 5-10 code of ethics statements for using technology in the classroom or your professional workplace.
- Always use appropriate language (no profanities).
- If you would not say it to your mothers face; never say it.
- Just because you cannot always see the person you are talking to online; does not mean you won’t upset them.
- Even if you delete something; it will still be out on the internet somewhere so always think before you post.
- If you can’t say something nice; don’t say anything at all.
You must log in to post a comment.