There are numerous ways that humans can leave traces of information online. These include but are not limited to:
– online websites often leave cookies on your computer which trace your online movement
– providing your card details and posting information to untrustworthy websites
– sharing your location on social media apps such as snapchat
– GPS location tracking on your phone in which your location is monitored through out a trip
– connecting to public wifi and signing in with personal details
You must log in to post a comment.