My top 5 code of ethics statements for using technology are:
- Use strong passwords for all devices (but don’t use the same password every time)
- Rethink what you are going to say to someone online (avoid cyber bullying)
- Be cautious of scams (check email addresses, check for spelling mistakes, etc.) – don’t click on any links attached in these emails and don’t send them your personal information.
- Don’t share personal information on social media
- Reference and acknowledge other peoples work if you are using their sources
You must log in to post a comment.