Code of ethics of using technology in the professional space.
- When in a work environment limit your searches and applications to work only, avoiding checking your personal social medias or playing games.
- Do not engage in cyber bullying or sharing around an embarrassing photo of another person in the work space.
- Double check and then check with another reasonable person before posting something asking the questions of “would this be suitable on the family fridge, or would my mother approve of this?”
- Do not engage in inappropriate misuse of technology in the classroom for example google searching inappropriate material.
- Do not encourage, stand by, or engage in cyber bullying.
You must log in to post a comment.