TASK: Share with us your top 5-10 code of ethics statements for using technology in the classroom or your professional workplace.
- Avoid engaging in cyber misconduct.
- Respect online users, including friends, family and strangers.
- Authenticity is crucial. Always cite original authors and data.
- Online presence is permanent. Whatever you write or post, stays online forever.
- Secure your passwords.
- Never share personal information or data.
- Be aware of cyber attacks.
You must log in to post a comment.