IMAGE SOURCE: https://www.superprof.com.au/blog/cost-of-computers/
Share with us your top 5-10 code of ethics statements for using technology in the classroom or your professional workplace.
My top ethics statements would include:
- Respect the equipment as if it were your own.
- Understand that responsible internet use begins with you. EVERYONE should use the internet appropriately for it to be a positive experience for all.
- Remember that deleting internet content does not erase it permanently. Be conscious of what you put online. Don’t post anything that you wouldn’t show someone in person.
- Responsibly select passwords and protective measures to secure your accounts and devices.
- Check websites for key signs they aren’t legitimate. Are there basic errors? Does the site domain match the content?
- Report any behaviour that is disrespectful or illegal to the teacher, even if it is not conducted by a classmate.
- Remain on task and only enter sites approved by the teacher for in-class tasks.
You must log in to post a comment.