My ethical statements consist of the following:
- Do not share personal details like your address or date of birth to a stranger on the internet.
- Use the internet for positive interaction, cyber-bulling and negativity is not acceptable.
- Does your digital footprint reflect the real you?
- Ensure to provide credit to anything which is copied and not created by yourself.
- When you share something online it is there forever
- Must respect the digital equipment you are using.
- Change your password regularly and use strong passwords.
By Jenna Kelley
You must log in to post a comment.