Share with us your top 5-10 code of ethics statements for using technology in the classroom and my professional workplace.
1. Always respect yourself and your future.
2. Show respect to others and never contribute to bullying.
3. Be an Upstander, not a bystander
4. If you think it may not be appropriate, it probably isn’t. Don’t do it.
5. It’s a privelage, not a right to use the internet at all times, don’t abuse it.
6. Always give people credit for their work, it’s not yours after all.
7. Make good choices.
You must log in to post a comment.