- Share with us your top 5-10 code of ethics statements for using technology in the classroom or your professional workplace.
- Always protect your identity and personal information online
- You must always acknowledge the work of others
- Be respectful and kind to others over social media
- If it doesn’t look quite right, do not press it and report it to an adult
- Always remember that your actions can be traced online, therefore do what you wouldn’t mind others seeing
- Respect the privacy of others on online platforms, just as you would expect the same from them
You must log in to post a comment.