My top 5 Code of Ethic statements for using technology in the classroom are:
- Never write, post or comment anything you wouldn’t say face-to-face.
- Always give credit to the original source if you use something that you did not create yourself.
- Do not post images or comments that you wouldn’t say or share with your family.
- Evaluate and assess websites to see if they are appropriate and safe websites for learning.
- Prevent cyberbullying by reporting disrespectful online behaviour on the website or show an adult.
You must log in to post a comment.