Share with us your top 5-10 code of ethics statements for using technology in the classroom or your professional workplace.
Classroom Code of Ethics
- Change your password every term.
- Always credit the original source of content you did not create.
- Be aware of cyberbullying and report cyberbullying both on the website and to an adult.
- Be respectful when communicating online.
- If a website doesn’t look right, take a screenshot and show a teacher/adult.
- Be aware of what you put online and that it will be there forever.
- Never give out your personal information to strangers online
- Respect the technological equipment you are using
You must log in to post a comment.