- Always think before you post something online– it will be on the internet forever. Ask yourself– will this affect me in the future?
- Respect others online– never say what you wouldn’t say to them in person
- Always acknowledge your sources– never share something without acknowledging the author or without asking their permission
- Do not login to other’s people’s accounts– this is an invasive breach
- Be kind and courteous to others– if you come across something that makes you feel uncomfortable, let a trusted adult know.
You must log in to post a comment.