Share with us your top 5-10 code of ethics statements for using technology in the classroom or your professional workplace.
- Do not share or save personal information on the internet
- Assess the credibility of websites before clicking/using them
- Keep passwords safe, do not share with others
- NO cyber bullying
- Avoid pop-ups and phishing ads
- Use the devices safely (in terms of internet usage and damage)
- NO social media at school
- Be respectful of other studenrs right to learn
You must log in to post a comment.