Share with us your top 5-10 code of ethics statements for using technology in the classroom or your professional workplace.
- Don’t say negative things about another person, school, workplace or organisation online.
- Be careful about what you post online. Is it something that you would want your boss/ mother/ grandchildren to see?
- Make sure you reference other people’s work. Don’t take credit for work you haven’t done (this also applies to the physical world).
- If using other peoples work make sure that it shared under creative commons licence and is not copyrighted.
- Don’t post pictures of other people without their consent.
- (For schools/children) If a website is blocked at a certain place then it is probably for good reason.
- (For schools/children) If I see something inappropriate online I should turn off the monitor/ shut the laptop and tell an adult so they can help me.
You must log in to post a comment.