Option 1 – Top 5 code of ethics statements for using technology in the classroom
- Be mindful, respectful and kind in your online presence (think – would I say this to someone’s face?)
- Do not share your passwords with anyone and make sure they are strong.
- Do not copy other peoples work; unless you can provide their credit if necessary.
- Ensure you are visiting safe websites and have computer software to help block unsafe content.
- Report any inappropriate activity when possible.
You must log in to post a comment.