Share with us your top 5-10 code of ethics statements for using technology in the classroom or your professional workplace.
- Create a strong password and don’t tell anyone what it is.
- Don’t share private information online.
- Give credit to others when you share their work and make sure to check what kind of licensing they have to see if you can use it.
- Don’t say things online that you wouldn’t in real life! Remember that what you write online is permanent so it is important to be kind.
- Use appropriate language.
- Report any inappropriate activity or cyber bullying to a trusted adult.
- Only use approved websites.
You must log in to post a comment.