Share with us your top 5-10 code of ethics statements for using technology in the classroom or your professional workplace.
- Respect yourself by keeping your passwords and personal information private
- Respect others by thinking about how you treat others online and considering the impact of your actions
- Contribute positively to the online environment by putting your best self online and encouraging others to do the same
- Be respectful of others’ rights and creations and only using digital resources that you have permission to use.
- Be a responsible citizen – report things that don’t look right or may harm yourself or others.
You must log in to post a comment.