- Do not use rude or offensive language.
- Do not cyberbully.
- Do not plagiarize.
- Do not break into someone else’s computer.
- Do not use someone else’s password.
- Do not attempt to infect or in any way try to make someone else’s computer unusable.
- Adhere to copyright restrictions when downloading material from the Internet, including software, games, movies, or music.
- Source: cisecurity.org/daily-tip/know-the-rules-of-cyber-ethics/
- Keep Personal Information Professional and Limited
- Keep Your Privacy Settings On
- Practice Safe Browsing
- Make Sure Your Internet Connection is Secure
- Be Careful What You Download
- Choose Strong Passwords
- Keep antivirus software up to date
- Do not talk or engage with people you do not know online
- Source: https://usa.kaspersky.com/resource-center/preemptive-safety/top-10-internet-safety-rules-and-what-not-to-do-online
You must log in to post a comment.