Being safe online:
1.Do not post anything that you wouldn’t want your parents to also see.
2. Use safe and age appropriate sites.
3. Do not sign up for social media if you are not of age to do so.
4. Use respectful language and consider other people’s feelings.
5. Respect other people’s work and do not plagiarise.
6. Keep your personal information and passwords to yourself. Do not share!
7. Be mindful of who you are talking to on line. They might not be who they say they are.
8. Let an adult know if you have seen something that you are uncomfortable with.
9. Consider your parents and wider community, including future employers when you are posting photographs and information about yourself.
10. Remember: what you post on line, stays on line – forever!
You must log in to post a comment.