- Take care of technology equipment
- Create a strong password and don’t tell anyone what it is
- Give credit to others when you share their work and make sure to check what kind of licensing they have to see if you can use it.
- Remember what you write online is permanent so it is important to rethink and be kind.
- Report any inappropriate activity or cyber bullying to an adult
- Don’t share private information online
- This storybook thoroughly examines ethics and cybersecurity which you can also access on an Ipad and read which would be very beneficial for the kids to read through during a lesson
- I believe cyber-bullying should have discussed more in the cyber security and awareness as it is a very important topic that should be spoken about more. Overall, it was very good units to read about.
You must log in to post a comment.