- Share with us your top 5-10 code of ethics statements for using technology in the classroom or your professional workplace.
My top 5 code of ethics when using technology in the classroom:
- We should always take good care of technology equipment as if they were our own.
- We should always give credit to the original source/ content so that we can avoid unintentionally plagiarizing their work.
- We should always protect our identity as well as sensitive personal information online.
- We should secure our passwords so that we can prevent malicious hackers from hacking into our electronic devices.
- We should always show respect to people online so that we can help create a positive digital environment that embraces learning and discovery, while minimising negativity and inappropriate content online.
You must log in to post a comment.