1.Share with us your top 5-10 code of ethics statements for using technology in the classroom or your professional workplace.
- To take every reasonable precaution to prevent unauthorized access to any passwords, user identifications, or other information that may be used to access the systems
- To limit access to information contained in or obtained from the systems to authorized persons
- To treat all confidential information within the systems as such
- To seek guidance from Information Technology supervisors whenever they are unsure of the correct decision regarding appropriate use, confidentiality, or access, and do to so before taking any action on the support issue in question
- Not to share, record, transmit, alter, delete, or in any way alter information in these systems, except when required to perform their duties
You must log in to post a comment.