Humans can gain information about you in a multitude of ways including, but not limited to:
– What you post online. If you post online that you have had lunch with a friend, people will know who you are with, and where you currently are.
– What you ‘like’. Facebook and other similar social medias keep a track of what you view and react to. This is also can be public information as well.
– What groups you are a part of. Some people, groups and pages you join or follow are public, which means everyone can see what you are interacting with.
Methods to reduce your public information include:
– Simply keeping your outings with friends private.
– Making your profile private.
– Not updating your location, recent job or school.
You must log in to post a comment.