Find a resource (a website, video or storybook) for teaching a topic related to cyber ethics and share this with the community. Provide a brief explanation
Keeping kids safe on the internet.
- Don’t use personal information when making usernames
- Set a safety word with a parent or guardian for when you are going to be picked up from places
- Do not reveal personal information to strangers
- Remember that people are not always who they say they are.
- Remember anything that you post online can be accessed by anyone.
- Do not meet up with someone you have met online without talking to a parent about it.
You must log in to post a comment.