- Share with us your top 5-10 code of ethics statements for using technology in the classroom or your professional workplace.
- Be extremely diligent when providing personal information to digital devices and make an informed decision on whether they are reliable or not.
- If you are going to post photos of others, tag others in a location check-in or something else that may breach their privacy, ask for their permission first.
- Make sure all Passwords are strong and recorded down on a non-technological device (Written in password book, kept in a safe place)
- Do not partake in cyber bullying or be a bystander to other being cyber bullied – report incidents.
- Make sure the websites, videos, games etc. are tried and tested before students/ children are accessing them.
You must log in to post a comment.