- Create or find a classroom resource that teaches students about creating strong passwords, passcodes or passphrases.
To teach students about creating password and which passwords will be harder to guess or crack.
With the aim that students should not share their password with anyone.
In the classroom:
- Ask the students which words or phrases they think are the most common password/passphrase used.
- Compare with the student the list of common passwords with one online example.
- Explain the importance of not using a common password and instead having a strong password that is harder to crack.
- Have students create password and check the strength of the password and how long it will take to crack. Using https://howsecureismypassword.net/
- Have student practise making more complex codes.
You must log in to post a comment.