- Share with us your top 5-10 code of ethics statements for using technology in the classroom or your professional workplace.
- Explore appropriate and safe sites for learning and research
- Help prevent cyber bullying, do not partake in or be witness to cyber bullying (without taking action).
- Online self image is import, only display a strong positive image of yourself online.
- Give credit to the original sources, (reference/acknowledge).
- Have respect, consider your actions and the consequence of your interactions online.
- Consider your digital foot print, have a positive online interaction.
Have respect for yourself, respect for other and respect for the environment when engaging online.
You must log in to post a comment.