- Share with us your top 5-10 code of ethics statements for using technology in the classroom or your professional workplace.
– Using appropriate language is a must when communicating with others online. Always use formal language when required. Complete full sentences and words than shorten them down.
– Beaware of copying others work and music when posting online. Always give credit to those that require intial credit for their work.
– Always be cautious when discussing information with others online if their profile has changed or is hacked.
– Dont identify yourself directly if not needed in case of a virus or unknown people are behind the other screen.
– Do not bully and harrass others across the internet as you cannot express emotional input or truth behind words.
– Always consider the viewpoint of others when providing information or data.
– Always use appropriate behavior when online.
You must log in to post a comment.