Top five codes of ethics statements for using technology in the classroom or professional workplace:
- Avoid releasing your private information/ adjust privacy setting to an immaculate level of safety.
- Do not cyberbully others or contribute as a bystander.
- Respect and do not take advantage of all ICT equipment.
- Always give credit to the original source and follow copyright guide lines correctly (use the correct citation’s).
- Manage and keep on top of your digital footprint.
You must log in to post a comment.