Q1. Share 5 – 10 code of ethics statements for the using of technology in the classroom or your professional workplace.
- Be mindful of the information you share or search whilst being logged into your workplace system
- Protect your hardware/software with an anti-malware
- Be kind to other users online such as social media platforms, video games chat room etc.
- Ignore and/or mute cyber bullying.
- Think, Evaluate, Choose your options before going ahead with making any decisions
- Follow online rules and regulations such as acknowledging the work of an owner on the internet.
- Upload appropriate content such as images, videos and comments. Therefore, it becomes your digital footprint forever.
You must log in to post a comment.