My top 6 Ethics codes/statements for technology use in the classroom or professional field include:
- Honesty: One’s representation of skills and knowledge.
- Professionalism: Respect on-line members, be professional.
- Health and well-being: No bullying/cyber bullying. Treat people with respect online.
- Credit: When using original sources, make sure to acknowledge and cite/reference them.
- Respect for digital resources: Treating equipment and resources well and in a respectful manner.
- Privacy and security: Make sure that there is a level of suitable privacy (through passwords etc.).
You must log in to post a comment.