- Intellectual property: all work should be attributed and obtained using legal means
- Your information is yours: you have the right to your privacy online, should not be forced to share information if you are uncomfortable
- Prevent any cyberbullying in the classroom
- Care of equipment is of utmost importance, ensuring all students have the same access to practical tasks as others
- All should have a general awareness of the threats online outside of the school context
You must log in to post a comment.