My top code of ethics statements for using technology in the classroom or professional workplace would be:
- What do I see now? – Is it real, authentic?
- Should I share what I intend to share? – Is it genuine information that would help the public? Is it harmful to anyone?
- Who would see my post and comment? – Is this something that would cause an impact to my reputation?
- Reminding myself that the cyber space is REAL LIFE. Everything put up will always be there, trackable and not erasable.
- Do not do anything you wouldn’t do in real life
This video shows a rough idea of Cyber Ethics:
You must log in to post a comment.