1. Share with us your top 5-10 code of ethics statements for using technology in the classroom or your professional workplace.
1. Thank about how you speak online: Is your message kind or necessary? Are you considering who you are sending the message to, and is the language within it appropriate? Would you say this out loud to the person?
2. Ensure that the resources you share or use are referenced appropriately; if you did not create it, do not post or use it without crediting the original creator.
3. Be yourself! Remember: impersonating another person is always wrong
4. If you do not feel safe, speak to someone: a moderator or, even better, a parent/teacher.
5. Stay smart, safe, and respectful online.
You must log in to post a comment.