Ethics statements for using technology in the classroom or your professional workplace
- Take care of technology equipment with malware and viruses running rampant, students must learn to watch what they download, click and share.
- Explore appropriate and safe sites for learning and research.
- Copyright law, Fair Use Act and Creative Commons matter.
- Help prevent cyberbullying.
- Self-image is important.
- Make use of netiquette.
- Always give credit to original source.
- Remember to be effective, thoughtful and ethical digital creators.
You must log in to post a comment.