UNIT 3- Question 1: We have shared a few examples of how information can be extracted from data (such as in your images). What are other ways humans can leave traces of information with the use of technologies?
– You don’t remember to log off when you leave a website, especially if you are using a shared computer.
– Your favourite websites are always revealed in your history of accessing. But you don’t remember to clear your history regularly.
– You post comments online, you use your own name. You also use a real photo of your own.
– You share your personal information such as your email, home address, school or phone number online when you do the shopping online.
– You post reliable information about yourself on the Internet and don’t protect your accounts with double protection. In many ways, you do not monitor yourself on the Internet and leave a lot of data.
As teachers we need to include responsible use of technology in our online lesson. We need to raise learners’ awareness of digital footprints and encourage them to make informed decisions about the content they create or share online.
You must log in to post a comment.