Top 5-10 code of ethics statements for using technology are applied in my classroom:
– Be polite and communicate respectfully
– Dress and set learning background appropriately
– Secure your devices (by using password, firewall, etc.)
– No plagiarism or cheating
– Always give credit to original source
– Remember to be effective, thoughtful and ethical digital creator. Be careful when you create or share anything online. Understand that everything you post could go viral and exist forever.
– No cyberbullying and online abuse. Do no harm to others. Prohibited behaviours:
+ Abusive texts and emails
+ Hurtful messages, images or videos
+ Imitating others online
+ Excluding others online
+ Humiliating others online
+ Spreading nasty online gossip and chat
+ Create fake accounts
You must log in to post a comment.