Code of ethics statements for using technology in the classroom or your professional workplace.
- Fact Check Before Reposting
- Respect People’s Privacy
- Explore appropriate and safe sites for learning and research.
- Prevent cyberbullying.
- Make use of netiquette.
- Abide by copyright laws
- Be responsible, thoughtful and ethical digital users and creators.
- Be Careful What You Download
- Choose Strong Passwords
- Be Careful Who You Meet Online
- Keep Personal Information Private
You must log in to post a comment.