1. Share with us your top 5-10 code of ethics statements for using technology in the classroom or your professional workplace.
1. Protect your personal information yourself
2. Do not open strange links in SMS, email
3. The more information you share on social media, the more unsafe you are
4. There is no such thing as a free meal. Be wary of fraudulent information on the Internet.
5. Sharing information security knowledge with your family and friends is also helping yourself
You must log in to post a comment.