Question 1: Share with us your top 5-10 code of ethics statements for using technology in the classroom or your professional workplace.
Answer: Some code of ethics statements for using technology in the classroom or your professional workplace are:
- Abide by copyright laws and reference work taken from the internet.
- Prevent cyberbullying by discussing, addressing and reporting it.
- Take care of technology equipment.
- Be responsible, thoughtful and ethical digital users and creators.
- Explore appropriate and safe sites for learning and research.
- Always give credit to original source.
- Promote a positive image or digital footprint online.
- Remember to be effective, thoughtful and ethical digital creators.
- Use appropriate and safe sites for internet exploring.
You must log in to post a comment.