Question 2: Create or find a classroom resource that teaches students about creating strong passwords, passcodes or passphrases.
First check whether your password meets these following criteria
- Contain at least 4 words or 14 characters
- Complex, use capitals, punctuation and symbols
- Avoid famous phrase or lyrics
- Use different pass for each website of service
- Use a secret word that combine letters or numbers, and mix of uppercase, lower case, numbers and symbols.
Secondly, use the following website to check the strength of passwords.
This way, students can use strong and unique passwords.
You must log in to post a comment.