To create strong passwords:
- Use the ones that are difficult to guess, never use personal information such as personal birthdays or names.
- Use a longer password. Strongest passwords require a minimum of 16 characters, however, a password between 8 and 16 characters is said to provide a good level of security.
- Don’t use the same password for each account. If someone gets your passwords for one account, the other accounts may be vulnerable.
- Include number, symbols, uppercase, lowercase letters
To create a strong passphrase:
- Contain at least 4 words or 14 characters
- Mix complex, capitals, punctuation and symbols
- Avoid famous phrase or lyrics
- Include upper and lower case characters, blanks and special characters.
- Combine with two factor authentication
- Be unique for each website or service.
You must log in to post a comment.