10 rules of ethics when using technology in my workplace:
- Comply with Vietnamese law and respect the legitimate rights and interests of organizations and individuals.
- Behaviors on social networks are consistent with ethical values, culture and fine traditions of the Vietnamese nation.
- Do not post content that violates the law, information that offends honor and dignity, affecting the legitimate rights and interests of other organizations and individuals; using offensive language, violating fine customs and traditions, spreading fake and untrue news, promoting illegal businesses and services, etc., causing irritation in public opinion, affecting social order and safety.
- Comply with regulations and guidelines on information safety and security protection.
- Take responsibility for acts and behaviors on social networks; coordinate with functional agencies to handle acts and information content that violate the law.
- Never create or distribute malware
- Share information from reliable official sources
- Willing to contribute his skills to good causes
- Keep confidential information obtained during work
10. Always keep improving yourself